Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wow- Life is good!

Got critiqued by art nuts and did very well on my acrylic paintings.  I am glad.  And inspired!  So, now I'm working on a Workers Comp helper thing -- a website to help people-- without giving legal advice,  Just a little assistance.  If it works, and it likely will, then great.
Now that I know this blog is a monologue that anyone can do, I feel free!  I have an on-line journal of sorts!   BLBBBBAAAAAH!

Gee, let's see now.  I got gorgeous flowers yesterday from Fiance` and it snows lately but I don't care.  I love it.  I found myself understanding humanity a little bit more this week and the tenderness to being a human being.  I continue to paint.  My worries have become snowflakes.  Perhaps this a sign of insanity, but I believe it is more a sign of faith.  Faith in myself, in my future, in humanity and the spirit within.

I blab later.  I rest now.  Savor a Thursday, you know how it is.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful when you finally let go and can say in all honesty..."whatever."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad "Life is good" Karen! Love your blog.

    Think I'll hang out here for a little while...*twiddling his thumbs...whistles*

    Okay, thanks for the looksie...How fun it is here...Have to run.

    *waves and let's the door hit him on his behind as he leaves* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy Biggert, the Illinois politician, is talking on my answering machine! I can't post when she is blabbing. It's wonderful to get all this attention. I am thrilled that you folks stopped by. I will have to make cookies or at least offer a recipe -- next time! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete