Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SOLD A PAINTING TODAY



Thank God when you wake up and see your PayPal account has money in it!  Yesss!  Sold a painting off Etsy today so I'm feeling completely well and ready to paint some more stuff.  Sold the "Christmas on Mars" painting -- don't know if it is copied to Facebook or other popular sites, like my own website (insert moron face emoticon here).   I will miss it.  It was so marvelous.  I wonder if all painters miss their paintings.  I will need to learn to make prints.   I continue to paint.  Today was "Let's see how Acrylic Paint Becomes Glue."  The various canvases are drying in the kitchen. 
My second music video can be accomplished tomorrow: Sofa Session 2.   I will post it on Facebook.  Gotta think of a good song.  With good words.  No big words, either.    I go now.  The ads are crowding me over to the right.  I hate that. 
Love,
Yum is Why

1 comment: