Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Canvas; True Grit

I bought 10 canvases yesterday since I am a prosperous Artist who can afford such luxury.  Ahem.  What was that?  Anyway, painted a little tiny bit, and experimented a whole bunch, not really ruining any new canvas. Yet.

OK.  So I will go tonight with The Babes to see True Grit at the big fatty eaterie movie-place where they serve you food and alcohol, and I will enjoy it all and report back about the movie.  Hope I don't wreck it for those who are waiting to see it.  That's never my intention.  I just like to brag that I saw a popular movie. 

I would post a you-tube here but I never embed properly, so ...  Imagine Mumford and Sons singing Lion Man.  Imagine....   Oh come on.  Pretend!2001 SP Legendary Cuts #78 Babe Ruth - New York Yankees Baseball Card - Mint Condition - In Protective Display Case


Love and Kisses,
Yum is Why!

No comments:

Post a Comment