Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Wedding Draws us Closer...

LIKE YES!!  Got the wedding dress selected and paid for it yesterday.  My sister-in-law - Thank God for her-- helped me choose from the last 2 dresses that had me puzzled.   Decided on that.  Found her dress also.  WE EVEN HAVE OUR SHOES AND OTHER extra yet necessary garb.
TODAY:  Fiance' and I selected our wedding rings!  Yes!  Paid and back home with another huge accomplishment on the way to matrimony!  Matri-Money ..
AND:  Fiance' & I looked at Lofts!  Beautiful, expansive, generously lovely 2 bedroom Lofts.  Yesterday I was keen on buying the condo below me in an effort to solve the real estate problem, but today I am in love with Lofts! 
SAY IT WITH ME:   L-o-f-t-s.   Rather,  L-o-f-t.  We only need one. 

I can't believe how my life has evolved.  I love it.  I am an Artist in love. 
Years prior I was just an ordinary paralegal at work.

1 comment:

  1. I dream of lofts...l.o.f.t.s. Maybe once the "chillren" are gone...
    Happiness is contagious. Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete