Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Doggito Has Irish Lineage...

So what, but just in case someone was asking, I thought I would point it out:  Doggito has some Irish, if you need it.
NOW:  Who wants me today?  A few humans want me to cartoon them.  AFLAC wants to meet with me, thinking I know how to sell insurance?  I don't know what they found on Monster.com, but I will need to go find out.  I was told by the interviewer to "dress appropriately as we are a Fortune 500 company."
Thanks AFLAC.   My first question:  Are you gonna take Godfrey back since he apologized?

Besides that delight of the day, and it bein' St. Patrick's Day, I am catching a few moments of PeeWee Herman on that catty little Rachael Ray's food-talk show.  He's still playing PeeWee - only his face is a little larger.    Funny how life goes.

So-- off I go -- into Life.  Using my Mazda 3 and optimism.   Pee-Wee's Playhouse-The Complete Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment