Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 18, 2011

AFLAC... pretty cool

I took my cynical self over to the AFLAC interview yesterday, and came home with a new outlook.  I've spent 25 years in the legal world of workers compensation and personal injury litigation, and this is not any of that.  This is insurance that fills the gap between medical insurance, workers' comp insurance and pays an individual the gap they would otherwise lose from their paycheck.  I'm thinking I like this whole concept and I intend to learn some more about it. 
Just sayin' I went in like my usual bossypants, and I came out with some new thinking in my big fat noggin.

I go now.  I'm trying to work on an art project and plan my wedding and clean up this place.  It's a mix.AFLAC ... AFLAC ... AFLACCCCCKKKKKKK Duck

No comments:

Post a Comment