Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday and I'm married with a new house...

So it is Sunday, 9/11/11 to be horrifically reminded, but I'm up paying no taxes and on the computer.

Hello new world.  How's it going? 

Pretty damn good, I must say.  Went to a French restaurant last night.  Wore the cutest dress I've ever owned, and drank 4 glasses of assorted wines.  Yes I did and I loved it!  Me and the Husband then came home (can you tell?) and here I am today Blogging.

So...put down that coffee and get out there today.  There is always more shopping to do.  I'm returning to a local art fair today to check out the handiworks and steal any good ideas for applying paint to canvas.

I'm also making chili like a good wife.  Because I think good wives should stuff everything in a crockpot and enjoy the day. 

Up, up and away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment