Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 16, 2011

Good wine and new Windows Theme

Ahhhhh.... a glass of wine and changing my computer screen to some weird Japanese artful toy cartoon--has made my evening complete... and Ahhhh....this is the good life.  Not even 7PM!   Pardon my swearing and cursing while perfecting the mood.  I'm a bit of a Mental when it comes to instant computer gratification.  I'm nice now and not swearing, so what the heck?

So it has become FRIDAY evening!  Who in the American World of data processing could ask for more?  I am sitting high in the dining room; husband says he requires no dinner ("let's have crackers.") and I am charmed by the silence of the unusually 40 degree evening on September 16 in the Midwest.

OK then.  Let's party.  I have Ted Nugent on CD-- "Hey Baby."  I'm a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment