Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A great day!

Planning to travel tomorrow so today is weird:  so many lists and unlisted things to do before I go and then it becomes afternoon -- whoosh-- evening and I am scrambling to find the essential List.  Anyway, what is needed really for one's travel?  We buy food.  Bring yer credit-o card-o.  We get bored quickly even on vacations.  Bring yer com-puter.  And a magazine.  And more money.
Clothes?  What's the weather?  Looks like a rainy excursion, bleak yet in the 60's - 70's.  I believe jeans and tops with a rain coat will suffice.  Underwear?  I believe I will bring the most outlandish underwear I own because this is my life. 

And that is the packing Doggito.  Packing and primping and watching the local weather although what I really need is more champagne.

Have a funnish evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment